Your blog mistress has worked diligently to assemble her list of favorite Marie Antoinette sites. The list is a tribute, really, to the sites she herself enjoys, and is happy to be a sister among this sites on the web. These sites are compiled on their own separate tab, above including:
- Historical sites about the queen herself
- Historical sites about the 18th century
- Fun sites that are Marie-inspired (fun, fashion, crafting)
- Sites about costuming and clothing
- Sites to jumpstart further reading and research
I’ve not included any of the party planning resources (cakes, invitations or Etsy pages), since those can be found easily through a search of the blog categories. Please let me know in the page’s comments if there is any page that I have missed.
To check it out, click here or look at the menu bar above.