If you’re looking for wedding or party ideas inspired by our queen, I really don’t think you’ll find a blog as obsessed with pretty pictures and Marie Antoinette as this one. In your service, I’ve gathered links to all the posts I’ve made about weddings and parties and dressing up as Marie to make your inspiration all the easier. The deal is this: If you make your own Marie Antoinette party I want to know about it so I can fuss about it on my site.
- Roundup of Marie-inspired cakes (including one from the Cake Boss himself)
- Cake Opera, the bakery founded by a sculptor and a historian. Here and here. A Marie Antoinette wedding they’ve done is here and includes a cake table.
- Cupcake toppers! These from Paper Nosh, these from The Gypsy Factory and these from Paper Scissors Cake
- Awesome dessert table with tiered cupcake trays, candles and flowers
- Eiffel Tower cake stand (and tutorial)
- Marie Antoinette Petits Fours
- Tips, paperless invites, inspirational samples and postage
- Paper Nosh, a Marie-inspired stationer with postage, “be-my-bridesmaid cards,” invites, gift tags and nearly anything you can think of.
- Invites to match a Marie Antoinette Wedding.
- Chocolates from Debauve & Gallais, chocolatiers of the court
- Macarons from a French court chef’s descendent
- Hand stamped lavendar sachets
- Wrapped Macarons and nougat
Centerpieces and accessories for weddings and showers
- Macarons meet the croque-en-bouche
- Etsy sellers with tiaras, cake toppers, banners and royal worthy badges
- Free Paper Doll downloads
- Video tutorial for 3D Marie Centerpiece or party hat
- Masquerade mask printable
A Marie Antoinette Cocktail
Weddings, showers and party photos:
- Milestone birthdays, DVD viewing parties
- Dress code for showers, bachelorette parties, costume parties or milestone birthdays
- The Kate Landers designed event (the little girl’s birthday)
- Jadis And Jinxx (The wedding with the Pink haired bride)
- Pink, decadent 20th birthday
- High fashion wedding from Photog Tab McCausland (wedding shoot and video)
- Woodsy, whimsical outdoor Marie Antoinette wedding
- White and rustic, elegant but simple Marie Antoinette Wedding
- Valentine’s Day ideas
- Vintage Farmhouse’s crafted, handstamped French themed birthday
- Teal and Tangerine WedLuxe royal wedding
I’m posting more as I find it. Post your own ideas or inspirations in the comments, or drop me a line at whatwouldmarieantoinettedo at gmail dot com.