Love Marie? I’ve tried to compile a range of events around the country for educatin’ and enculturatin’. Take a look. (And if you know of one I’ve missed, please share).
1. Oct. 29-30, Conference: Fictions of Art History, Clark, Williamston, MA
2. Dec. 5, Lecture with Olivier Bernier, Madame de Pompadour and the Glamour of France, Westchester Community College, Westchester, CT
3. Feb. – March 2011. Marie, the Ballet. Wortham Theater Center, Houston, TX (click the link to watch a scene from the ballet!)
4. Feb. 2011. Female Creators: Women Artists from the era of Vigee Lebrun and Marie Antoinette. Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo, Japan.
5. September 25, 12:01 a.m., the deadline to enter my first-ever contest! (and help me understand how to make this blog better) Get entering!